• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Brown Summit, NC

Started by sahoward, December 07, 2008, 09:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sahoward

Hello, all.  I am new to the site...just volunteered.  I started my first photo this evening, and I can already see that this is going to be addictive. 

I hope I can do as well as all of you vets out there.  Some beautiful work in the gallery. 

Sara

glennab

Hi Sara

Welcome from an old timer in Florida!

I'm so glad you've joined us.  You're pretty swift on the uptake realizing that these challenges are addictive.  And so far I've not heard of an organization called Restorers Anonymous, so I guess we'll just have to continue and deal with the side effects (like staying up way too late, dreaming about pixels, trying to think up something especially clever to say when the crowd gets out of hand and starts going looney...)

I think you'll like it here!

Cheers

Glenna (aka GK)
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hi Sara, welcome from Kansas!

It is so amazing to watch you newcomers hit the deck running! Several of you signed on today, got your instruction letter and are now working on your 1st photo--that is what I call impressive! Have fun and if you run into trouble, post your photo and we will help you.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Sara, welcome from Amsterdam!
Thanks for joining and I would love to see your work here on the forum. 
We promise to be kind... :halo:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Welcome aboard, Sara! Lots of nice people here; have fun. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

sahoward

Thanks so much for your kind welcome.  I will try to post a before/after of my first picture tonight.  I am trying to figure out your discussion boards, and I haven't found the picture post thingie yet! :cool:  Technical term, there....

I picked an easy picture to start with, to see how it would go...but I am looking forward to trying something a bit more challenging with the next one.  I would love to hear your feedback once I get something up, though.

Hope to see you on the boards.

Sara

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]