• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Birthday Greetings

Started by pcraft, February 24, 2008, 12:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcraft

Happy Birthday Tassie...  Wishing you a great day...   :up:

glennab

Tess, I want to add my best wishes on your birthday, as well.  I hope it's a wonderful one.  A special day for a special lady; may all your wishes come true!

Hugs

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ratz

A very happy birthday to you Tess!!!

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone, had a lovely birthday. Hubby took me to the mainland for the day for a look around. Got a couple of gift vouchers and the latest Stephen King novel so I'll be right for a while reading. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Happy Birthday Tassie,

I made a cake for you.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

cmpentecost

Happy Birthday Tess!

Wow, Shujen, I'm impressed with your baking skills!

Chris

Tess (Tassie D)

lol thanks for all the birthday wishes.  Shujen that cake looks divine. Now if I can just figure how to get it out of my monitor I'll be right. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

A belated Happy Birthday Tess, I always forget to check the calender.

The Cake! Slice it up in Photoshop and print everybody out a slice. :funny:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

John

laportelj

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone. Now I only have to figure out how to get the body to feel as young as my mind. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess, if you figure that out, please - PLEEZE - e-mail me immediately and let me know the secret.  I hate being 30 in my mind, yet look in the mirror and see my Nana.  She was a lovely lady, but she was old, darn it!

Cheers,

Glenna

P.S. I noted that there's a birthday next month for someone who's never posted.  Shujen, please be sure to bake a cake for Vernal Equinox, and we can have a birthday party!
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

Glenna,

Be happy to do that.  It will be exactly half-light and half-dark cake.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Shujen, sounds like a perfect plan.  And we'll have chocolate and vanilla ice cream.  Whoo hoo!

G

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)