• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Tell NBC's Brian Williams about OPR

Started by John, May 14, 2009, 07:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

NBC Nightly News in the states does a nightly story about a person or group that is giving back to their community.  I think it would be fantastic if we all submitted stories to their suggestion link in hopes of them doing a story about OPR.

Use this link and submit something you feel NBC would feel compelled to put on their newscast and perhaps we can get some publicity/donations.

http://dailynightly.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/04/20/1900650.aspx

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PatW

OK Chief, I just did it... :up:    But, are you sure that's the correct link?  I noticed that all of the other comments were dated April 20Th.

John

good question... that's the direct link from the front page of their news site.  I know that they review submissions before posting, so maybe they haven't checked in awhile... not sure though.

glennab

I submitted my suggestion that OPR be featured.  I think we'd make a great feel-good story!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

hoodman3

I had to navigate to the last page of posts to find Pat's entry and GK's is not up yet. I posted too.

Pete
Windows XP, CS3