• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Birthdays

Started by hoodman3, July 15, 2009, 07:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodman3

If I'm not mistaken it's a Happy Birthday to Margie & Dave! Hope all is well with both of you and you get just what you want on your day.

Happy, Happy!
Pete
Windows XP, CS3

Tess (Tassie D)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Margie. Don't eat too much cake at once.
Happy Birthday for next week Dave.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Atlantis

Happy birthday to all my fellow birthdaycandleblowers this week, in fact mine is saturday and I will spent it helping my daughter move to her new appartment. Tomorrow it's my dads birthday.
As for presents ... my videocard was showing annoying blue waves again this week ... yesterday it started flashing black screens and today it died :( so I'm typing on hubbies laptop now. No restoring for the next days though. Sorry. I guess I'll need to eat extra cake now :crazy:
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

glennab

I want to add my best wishes to all the July birthday babies.  I missed Gary – I hope you had a fantastic one.

With all our new members, it's quite a challenge to keep up with everyone.  Know that you're all valued and loved – especially by this old beat-up woman in Florida.

Margie, Atlantis, and Dave – special hugs to you, since you're all such an integral part of our "just gets better and better" organization.

I don't want to get smarmy – oh, why not...  I wuv you guys!  All of you. Every single one of you!

Many hugs.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

Happy Birthday to all celebrating your birthday in July!  May your day be special and wonderful!   :)

Christine

Ausimax

A Birthday greeting to all those who have added another year to the scorecard.

Have a great one!

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the birthday wishes.  My birthday is not till Saturday, but the feasting will start tomorrow. Happy Birthday to the rest of the July crowd--hope you have a great one!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Dave

Thanks for the early birthday wishes everyone. I still have a few days to go before I hit the wrong side of 40, but today is Margie's day. Have a good one Margie. You deserve a special today and many more.
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]