• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Gang

Started by Shadow, February 03, 2017, 08:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi Gang. Here's the newest. I did the tried and true Diff method for the gray point - set it to 126 with Levels. Added Curves and drug in each channel's sliders to 244/15 and then tweaked the gray point to 141. Added a Channel Mixer Adj Layer w/Bl & Wh Infrared option. Then added a Dodge & Burn (Layer set to Soft Light and filled with 50% gray) layer and brightened the bkgd on the left by filling with white. Just beginning on the damage. Added a layer (Faces) and used Healing and Clone tool to get rid of the damage. Plenty left to do. Do you think the dark area lower right might be a purse on the table? Any ideas what the white stuff just to the right of that blob might be? Damage? Any and all feedback welcome! Thx.

Lynnya

Lookin good Lyn... maybe a purse yes and I'd treat that blob as damage...the girl's hair to my far left looks a bit high.. caught my attention straight away..and the line on the wall in back.. faces look good.  :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Thanks Lynn. I missed the "big" hair. How's her haircut?
Thoughts on the table and corner on the right? The line on the wall didn't make sense but seems to be in the original - left it here and can take it out. Anything else jump out at you?

Lynnya

Looks really good on my tiny phone...Table and chair look great :up: :up: :up:

Shadow

Thanks for your "good eyes"   ;)

Hannie

As usual a great job!  :up2:
I wonder if the girl on our left is wearing beehive hair?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

You are most kind Hannie, thanks. I went back and gave the little lady back her beehive. Lightened the edge a bit for what I think is probably shadow. Think this is the final.

Lynnya

Hey girl lookin good :up: I think tho I purrrsonally like the little bit darker one ...on my screen it's a little blown looking..

Shadow

Hey Girl. Thanks. Always appreciate your feedback.Did you see any of the Kitty Bowl last night? Shadow preferred the Puppy Bowl  ::)

Lynnya

Saw half of it then went to bed😁