• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Dynamic Duo

Started by Lynnya, January 25, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi all.. did a color correct using selection of mostly undamaged areas and adjusted levels,  then difference mode for neutral gray.. will tweak colors again near the end am hoping the blue channel is gonna save me......comments welcome

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Another one off to a good start. On my screen, it's a bit bright. You said you were going to tweak colors again later so you probably already saw that. Good luck girl!

Lynnya

What was I thinking... :crazy:  struggling along with this one... need input please... :(

philbach

Well I like what you have done.  The color looks good.  However a dress that was on the left side of the photo has disappeared.  I did not know if you wanted that to happen.
phil

Hannie

Amazing repairs Lynn!
One more thing is the girl's face (our right side) still has some damage in the eye and on her tooth.
I noticed that there seems to a dark dark discoloring around the edge of the photo.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie.. yes I need to work on it some more... you know how it gets.. just needed a little break...back at ya later  :hug:

Shadow

You've come a long way on this doozy Lynn. There's a touch of damage left in the boy's hair. The girl's hand seems darker and smaller ... might just be the different size pic? Good luck.

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn  Phil and Hannie... need these comments to put me in the right direction..  all helps..

Lynnya

Been working on this some more.. what can you see that needs fixing please..

Hannie

The dark edges could still use some lightening Lynn.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie.. I wondered about that...standby  :up:

Lynnya

I've taken out the shadows completely on the walls.. is it better?  what else needs attention.. I've got to that "I can't see it anymore" stage... :)

Lynnya

Hi Guys... I tweaked this image more.. (not shown) took out some of the pink toning in the walls and sent them home.. if you can see anything more I can send in another version..

thanks for all the help  :hug:

Candice

Candice

Shadow

Wonderful restore Lynn!