• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Father and Son

Started by Mike S., September 16, 2011, 02:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S.

Attached are Father and Son, before and after shots.  Please review and let me know if any more changes are required.  I notice that my WIP appears much more red in this post than it does in my Photoshop.

Thank you,  Mike

Original:

WIP:

Mike S.

Bambi

I'm having the same redness issue with one of the Canton pictures. Looks perfect in Photoshop, but the skin tones get suddenly sunburned on the web. Is this an RGB/sRGB issue?

Bambi

Pat

Hi Bambi we've been having a lot of problems lately with the redness and saturation of our restorations looking quite different in the forum than the look in Photoshop:

http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php/topic,3331.msg30083.html#msg30083

http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php/topic,3326.msg30033.html#msg30033

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Mike, I think you have done a great job and since you know that the photo is not that red on your monotoned worry.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Great job Mike. I can't tell on the small photo but is there a bit of haze left on the little boy's shoulder near the edge of the photo?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mike S.

Good morning Tess,

Yes, I see it.  Corrected version attached:

Mike
Mike S.

Hannie

What a great photo, beautiful restore Mike!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

muthabord

Matt
scanmyoldphotos.com

schen

Good job  :up2:

Looks like new again.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Good day everyone,

Thank you for your kind words.  I hope to have an easy one to post today for review.

Mike
Mike S.