• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Here's to weird!

Started by glennab, November 21, 2008, 12:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi volunteers,

I had to share this with you, since I'm already, as usual, up way past my bedtime.

I worked for several hours on my orphan tonight, then checked the forum and played with one of our newbies' restorations, as I'm wont to do.

My usual routine is to cap off my evening with a few games of Super Text Twist (a complicated and challenging version of word scramble).  Tonight in my initial game, the first word I unscrambled, and the longest one in that particular game, was PIXELS!  I'm telling you, someone's watching me.  First the fortune cookie nailing my butt, and now this.  I'm vewy afwaid!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

lol Glenna someone must be watching you. Be very afraid when you start unscrambling words like plaid, spots, mould and stripes.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess, if this gets too much stranger, I'm going to go back to playing "Flower Power" on my G3.  Or maybe Super Collapse.  At least there are no WORDS involved.  Good grief!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)