• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Sanbies software suggestion

Started by Ratz, January 24, 2008, 09:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratz

Hi gang, i checked out the software suggested by Sanbie-http://www.teorex.com/inpaint.html
downloaded the trial and used it for five minutes and went straight back on line and bought it!
What a time saver for all those scratches  we see so much of :up:
It does a beautiful job of blending  out the scratches and dust and is great on those messy portrait backgrounds.
Give it a tryout, I thoroughly recommend it

Tess (Tassie D)

I'll have to try it out when I get back. Sounds like a great program. Thanks for trying it Ratz and thanks Sanbie for finding it. :up:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

This looks like some neat software.  But......will it remove the dust and dirt from my house???   ^-^

Christine

Ausimax

Yep, Just photograph the grubby house and Hey Presto, cleaning done, just show photos to hubby to prove you "really did clean house".  :funny:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

glennab

Hi!

I was very impressed by the promotion and examples on the web site for InPaint until I got to the part where I realized it's not available for Macs.  Until then I was seriously considering purchasing it.  Bummer.  I hope they develop a version for MacIntosh.  Anything to help with the mess on these images!

Later!

Glenna

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)