• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Looks like Scotland

Started by Johnboy, June 13, 2011, 10:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

This photo may be ready to go home. However, I am not sure if the viewer's left end of the left bench is damage or part of the bench. Marge, I don't know if there are other photos to check with this same location or check with the owner. It could go either way. Any way check over what I have done so far.

Original

Restoration

Johnboy

Pat

Love those beautiful old buildings! You've really made that scene come alive Johnboy.  I feel like I could step right out onto the street.  Thank you for posting it with your question.  Some of the finished photos never get posted and I often wonder how some of them turned out.  
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

John, this photo had so little damage, mainly around the edges that I would leave the bench the way it is. I looked in my gallery and there are no other photos of the same scene. I doubt that the owner would remember much about the bench, but she will be happy with your end results.  Looks great!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Johnboy

Thanks Pat and Margie.

The more I looked at this one the more I thought it could go either way. There seems to be a specular highlight on the end pointing toward the street which to me would indicate that it was an object. Any way I'll pack this one up and send it home.

Johnboy