• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Wedding Day Review

Started by Candice, February 17, 2009, 01:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Look at the original.  It's my thought that was a veil, so double check for me and I will too.  Then let me know if you still want it out. 

B
Candice

Mhayes

Good point! I really can't tell, so maybe it is best to let it stay.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Your thoughts please?  There was an Angel that helped me, can't take all the credit! Thank you sweet angel!!  :halo:
Candice

cmpentecost

Wow!

The only thing I notice is a bit of maybe a clone line on his  (our) left mid-chest/should and a bit on the right should sleeve.  Otherwise, you have done a fabulous job Bets.  OPR is lucky to have you on the team!

Chris

Candice

This is the last of the last.   :)
Candice

glennab

Two words, Betts:  Awe Some!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

Thanks Chris for the suggestions, they were spot on (get the pun!!). I took your suggestion and added one for the flowers.  I know it looks like a blob, but there were flowers so I found a bouquet, desaturated it, made it a ghost and added the color of the old area.  It worked.

Thank you Glenna for the sweet words.  You do know how to flatter an old lady but really, this has been a team effort.  Right team!!

Thank you all for your help.  Now, if the powers that be say they are good enough to go home, I'll send the young couple home.

Sooooooooooooo, how 'bout it  Ms. Power-to-be? 
Candice

Mhayes

Bets, send the couple home.  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice