• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Look What You're Missing

Started by Mhayes, September 10, 2009, 10:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I cannot believe that I have sitting in my gallery about 4 easy and 1 extremely easy photo to restore and have had no one show any interest. Just because you are beaten down with an endless supply of hard black/white photos to restore, is all the more reason to take an easy one for fun. Trust me!  >:D

We are getting close to having all galleries cleaned up and all the more reason to get back any photos that have been out for awhile. With less than a month till Cedar Rapids, it will be great starting with a fresh (maybe not the right word) patch of new photos to restore.

So many in Cedar Rapids are thrilled that we are coming and it should prove to be a very interesting run. As it was in Galveston, it is great that OPR can help restore historical photos that would be lost otherwise.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Atlantis

I don't want to ask a new one before I finish Hannie's photo which is a little delayed due to preparing lessons for the classes that started again this week. Once I'm adjusted to post summer life I can work faster again.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

hoodman3

Margie,

I put in two requests. Good luck in Cedar Rapids!

Pete
Windows XP, CS3

Mhayes

Hi Pete,

Wish you were coming with us to Cedar Rapids! We very much appreciated all your help on the Galveston run. Your 1st choice is now in your gallery.

Not to worry Atlantis, there will always be some awaiting your return--the really bad ones!  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Atlantis

The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.