• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi from Arlington VA

Started by rollfilm, February 08, 2012, 05:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollfilm

Hello, I'm new to this, but have been editing photos for years. I look forward to being able to bring a little bit of joy back into the life of someone who has lost so much. As a photographer for FEMA, I have seen many, many disasters first hand and know how devastating they can be.

Mhayes

Hi Rollfilm,

Welcome to OPR and so great to have someone who is a photographer for FEMA that can spread the word. Being a photographer gives you a better appreciation of the lost. Your job must keep you hoping with all the disasters.

Look forward to seeing more of you on the Forum and maybe a chance meeting at a copy run.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

A very warm welcome to OPR! 

Restoring photos damaged in natural disasters is not only very rewarding, it can also become a little addictive; no doubt your work with FEMA will enrich the experience even more.  We look forward to seeing more of you on the forum.

Pat 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

schen

Welcome to OPR!

Our work usually started months afterward.  We will appreciate you at the forefront of the disaster to keep us aware of the situation and also let the victims know that there is hope to savage their memory through photo restoration.

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Hannie

Hi Rollfilm,

Welcome to the forum and thanks so much for joining OPR!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mike S.

Welcome to OPR Rollfilm,

A pleasure to have you on board.  Thank you for joining. 

Mike
Mike S.

Johnboy

Welcome to OPR Rollfilm from southwest Ohio.

I have seen a lot of user names but coming from a photographer it is quite appropriate. Of course, who uses that much any more. Look forward to hearing from you on the forum.

Johnboy