• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Started by Limaradragon, November 30, 2012, 03:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limaradragon

Hi everyone!

My name is Renee-Emma and I'm 23 year old. I'm a student photographer from The Netherlands.
I'm way excited to be here and to give it my best shot!
It's nice to meet you!

With kind regards,

Renee-Emma

Mhayes

Welcome Renee-Emma to OPR from Kansas. Great to have you and do not let the resident volunteer on staff whose name we dare not mention (hint: Hannie  >:D) lure you into a sense of well being. It could go either way--she might bond with a fellow countryman or you get some rotten photos disguised as easy restores. Either way, she has a great sense of humor as does the rest of us.  :halo:

Have fun and hope to see you again on the forum.

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Hi Renee-Emma and a warm welcome from Michigan. 

I'm sure you will not only have fun getting to know other OPR volunteers but find it very rewarding to restore treasured photos for those who have lost so much in natural disasters.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Hi Renee-Emma, a warm welcome from Amsterdam!

Don 't listen to the malicious slander of our President, she likes to pull the wool over your eyes!.  As you can see, it is really her that has the infamous Mucker-Upper machine, she does unspeakable things to the photos before they are sent out to our volunteers.....

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Priceless!   :funny:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Limaradragon

Thank you all for the lovely welcome, and I'm sorry for my late responds! I think I'll like it here hahah.