• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello Operation Photo Rescue

Started by philmatera, August 03, 2010, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philmatera

Hi Folks!

I'm proud to be a part of such a great effort and I look forward to helping.  I've done some photo restoration for friends and other creative photo work.  I use Adobe Photoshop and have been using it for a good number of years.

I look forward to helping with the techniques I have developed, and look forward to new challenges in restoration so that I develop new techniques and approaches.

I also look forward to seeing what everyone else has to contribute.

I'm sure I will catch some of you at the forums.  Feel free to drop me a line. 

Best regards,

Phil Matera, Farmingdale, NY

Mhayes

Hi Phil,

Welcome to OPR! If you are looking forward to new challenges In restoration, have we got some photos for you!  >:D I think you will find this a fun place and a chance to put your skills to good use.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Welcome to the forum Phil!
Don't let Margie scare you, all the photos in our galleries are of outstanding quality.   :halo:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Au contraire, Phil - Don't let Hannie give you a line of bull!  Our gallery photos are outstanding muck monsters thanks to our beloved Prez, Hannie the Hun and Tess - our distribution coordinators.  They're diabolical.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, welcome from sunny, steamy Florida.

I think you'll enjoy putting your talents to work for a wonderful cause.  And you'll learn so much as you tackle these challenges.  I just discovered an interesting syndrome for me.  If I don't work on a restoration, I have insomnia.  I'm beginning to wonder if the diabolical divas have something to do with that, as well.

I'm so glad you've joined us!

Cheers

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Johnboy

Hi Phil. Welcome to OPR from southwest Ohio where it has felt like Florida all summer.

Don't be too concerned what Margie and Hannie had to say but Glenna is closer to what happens. After your first restore you will be like the rest of us. A little crazy but glad that you are part of OPR. We do have fun here along with our noble work. Take a look around the forum if you haven't already done that. You will find a wealth of information.

Believe me Phil you will find plenty of new challenges here to fit your experience.

Johnboy