• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hannie's extra help

Started by Johnboy, July 02, 2008, 12:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

From this news article it looks like Hannie is recruiting extra help for the muck machine.  :halo:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/07/01/netherlands.circus/index.html 

As if anyone needs help with that machine.   :funny:

Johnboy

Tess (Tassie D)

Stripes galore, splotches, fur and footprints.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Priceless! We are having fun while Hannie sleeps.  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Let sleeping dogs lie...

Johnboy, trust you to find out that my state of the art muck machine really is herd of stampeding circus animals!  They do a fine job though, especially Prudence the potbellied swine.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Johnboy

I guess I'll have to be careful from which gallery I request my next restoration. Hopefully Hannie doesn't lend her machine out to the other distributors. If it comes with pig bristles on it I'll know I am in deep trouble.  ;D  But with her being across the pond I should be safe, but these days with electronic means available who knows what will happen.   :loveit:

The message has been a little difficult to compose with a full grown Australian Shepherd in my lap. Not my dog but our youngest daughter and her husband's dog. We get to dog sit this week. I know Hannie your going to say that the dog is siding with your potbelly pig. I know I am doomed for sure now. Dog fur and pig bristles. That should make for a challenging restoration.

Johnboy

Hannie

,- . _ , -.
    \ /) " (\ /
      (_o_) 

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

OOH that doggie is so cute!

Ausimax

Yeah? Wait until you find it stamped over all your photos. :funny:
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Tess (Tassie D)

Quote from: Ausimax on July 03, 2008, 11:57:33 PM
Yeah? Wait until you find it stamped over all your photos. :funny:

:funny:

I want to know where Jan has been hiding the clay mud machine? One I am doing now looks like they were spectators at a mud wrestling match and they are wearing white. 
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]