• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Oh, EAGLE EYE!!!! (Kurt) or anybody.

Started by kiska, December 01, 2006, 11:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

Thanks glenna. I would like to say I did not put any sharpewning on the image at all.

Are you refering to the priest?? Now that IS beautiful. Looks just like a painting.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

pcraft

If you click on Kenny's name, down towards the bottom left corner, you can view Kenny's most recent posts Glenna..

If the post was quite recent, you should find it...   :)

glennab

Hi PC

Thanks for the info.  I'll find my way around eventually, but appreciate all the help I can get!  This is my first forum, so I still have quite a bit to learn. Now I have a little less! 'Preciate it!

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

beckysell

Hi folks,

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner! 
The photograph that was restored is actually a cropped-version of a full 8x10 photograph.  I took the photo in, and remember it well.  The owner and I discussed it, and due to the EXTENSIVE damage on the rest of the photo, decided to just restore the people who had faces left (the rest were gone, due to the photograph being stuck to the glass, the glass breaking, and portions of the photo being taken with it). 
The three people are women, wearing skirts in the rest of the photograph, and there is also a name tag at the bottom like that of a scrapbook.... Christine, Leah and Esther. 

Hope this helps!  Great tips up here, and thanks for paying such close attention to so many details... the owners appreciate the work you all are doing more than I can express.

Happy Holidays!
Becky

kiska

Whew!!! I went with females.............Flat chested ones tho................... ;)
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro