• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Rob Accomando's workshop

Started by Rob Accomando, July 01, 2006, 09:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Accomando

John

Amazing!  Someone will be very pleased to get that back.  :up:

Eyes are the toughest, and most important, thing to get right and you nailed it... did you just copy the other eye or did you render that yourself?  Nice work on the leaves as well, keeping the DOF believable.

Was the freckle on his lip removed intentionally or was that damage on the hi res version?

Rob Accomando

Thanks.   :up:

up close, the "frekle" looked more like damage.

pcraft

That's some very fine work Rob..  Very impressive..   :up:

John

Quote from: Rob Accomando on July 01, 2006, 09:58:26 AM
Thanks.   :up:

up close, the "frekle" looked more like damage.

That or a cookie crumb from lunch.  ;D 

I think you did an awesome job on it.  Nice work!

Dave

idyllopus

Very nice!  I doubt the owner would expect anything like this.

John

Rob, I showed this to my girlfriend because I thought it was pretty impressive and her first reaction was that the boy was on a wagon wheel and there should be at least one visible spoke. Upon closer inspection, I think I may discern the spokes inside the wheel.  Also I think there is a button there, too.  Maybe you knew this and took license to do what you did.  But I thought it was important enough to mention.  Because as great as this is, if the family knows he was on a wheel and there are no spokes, they may notice.  But it's 1000% better than it was, so maybe this is just being too nitpicky. Again: :up:

Here's what I'm talking about:

Rob Accomando

that is quite possible now that you pointed it out.  I'll ad some asap and see how it looks.

As for the button, I thought it was just damage.  I'll have to adjust the button also.

edit: Ok, I added to it. (See top).

Thanks for the input Dave

John

Quote from: Rob Accomando on July 01, 2006, 07:51:09 PM
that is quite possible now that you pointed it out.  I'll ad some asap and see how it looks.

As for the button, I thought it was just damage.  I'll have to adjust the button also.

edit: Ok, I added to it. (See top).

Thanks for the input Dave

wow, you've got skillz!  :wow:

and you actually inspired me to find a new smiley...  :wnw:    ;D

Rob Accomando

I wouldn't really classify this one as being "difficult", but it was in the difficult gallery.

Rob Accomando