• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Beauty of nature

Started by Tess (Tassie D), August 22, 2007, 06:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

I decided to take a couple of photos of my Zygo cactus in flower( some nice clear non damaged photos). They are so beautiful but you have to be a contortionist to take photos as the flowers hang down.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lorraine

Tassie,

They are beautiful. 

Lorraine

Hannie

Hi Tess,

I love the pictures, they are great!  Over here we call those Christmas cactus.  I had a huge one years ago, same color as yours.  The poor thing had a slight identity problem, it would sometimes bloom at Easter !

:)
Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Tess,

A couple of great shots, times like that you wish you had one of the cameras with the swivelling LCD screen, don't you? For some strange reason every year it seems to get more difficult for me to contort myself into position for these type of shots.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Tess (Tassie D)

Aha, now I know what I want for Christmas Max. :) Hannie if they call them a Christmas cactus, mine has an identity problem too. It flowers every 4 months here.  ;D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

They are gorgeous Tess...My mum loved cactus..she had a complete area just for them...and like yours hers flowered continually..

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Hannie

Wow, every 4 months?  Tess, your cactus is ready for the loony bin!   ;D

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Just like its owner.   :funny:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Talking about the beauty of nature, I just had a look at your Picasa albums Tess.  Seeing those photo's almost brought tears to my eyes, no kidding!  If it only wasn't such a horrible flight I would love to go back there and visit old (and new!) friends and see the beauty of the place once more...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

I just put up some more in there Hannie from a previous holiday. http://picasaweb.google.com/tesscam/Holiday2006
I also have just finished booking a 4 day holiday here in Tassie on the west coast http://www.strahanvillage.com.au/ so I'll have plenty more pictures to come.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

I enjoyed your holiday pictures Tess!  The train ride in Strahan Village looks like it would be great fun!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

What awesome pics Tess...The scenery looks great...and oh my how Bethany has grown!!!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1