• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

After looking at

Started by sanbie, August 13, 2007, 11:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanbie

After looking  at  what was left to work on I thought it best to leave all  those hard ones to people that can do the restores justice....But you sure get bored when you haven't got a image to tweak!!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

glennab

Sanbie, as I was looking at what's left in the gallery at lunch, I was thinking the same thing.  We need to find a way to get hold of some practice images while we're waiting for the next run.  There shouldn't be too long a wait, because the Biloxi copy run is the 22nd thru the 24th of this month, and we can hope that there'll be more to work on once those images are organized and posted (and I have no idea what amount of time is involved in documenting and prepping the new photos for restoration).  I'm still hoping to get to Biloxi, so I can not only help, but also know more about the collection process.  Dave has mentioned a number of times how incredible it is to meet and talk to the people for whom we're doing the restorations.  I'm hoping for that experience!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

:lol: If anyone want a copy of my current image to work on please take it. I don't know how welll I'll be able to bring it out, its so small.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

As I said Tess that's why I left the ones that were there, too  hard for me!!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1