• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Glennab...

Started by John, August 01, 2007, 01:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

1000 posts!?!?!?

:wnw:

Outpacing the 2nd top poster by a 2:1 margin.  I need to come up with a new description for those that break the 1k barrier.

Hmmm... ::)

sanbie

:wnw: WooHoo congratulations Glenna...1000 posts!! Well done!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Dave

Glenna,

When do you sleep?
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

klassylady25

Inbetween posts!  lol

Love ya Glenna :-*   ^-^

kstruve

So what's the rank above Hero Member going to be?  Super Hero Member?  Pro Member?  Ultimate Member?  God Member?  I should probably stop saying "member" now.

kiska

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................."Glenna, Queena Gab"?
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Dave

Isn't it strange that despite all of her posting might that she has yet to post in this thread?
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

glennab

Hi guys --

Dave I had all this written out when you posted about my not commenting here yet.  I was running late this morning and wasn't able to do my usual a.m. forum check.

I didn't want to make a big deal out of 1000, because I already did that with 900.  Thanks for noticing.  Kiska, I love your suggestion.  Queena Gab is great!

I do my posting in the morning before cleaning the litter boxes, during lunch at work, and I stay up way past my bedtime at night (at times I do restorations in my sleep!).

And I LOVE to interact with people who are into the same things I am (not a normal situation in my "real" life).  My OPR pals are my joy -- I would never have imagined such a decent, talented and supportive world-wide group of people with whom I could share a common goal and from whom I would learn so much.

I'd probably get a few more restorations completed if I weren't on the forum so much, but it's as rewarding to me (and I hope as helpful to the organization) to download other volunteers' work and try to puzzle out their challenges.

Anyway, the gist is -- GET USED TO IT!  As long as OPR is here, I'll be as involved as I can be (just wait until my hours are cut!) and will have a lot to say.  It's what I do!

Love you guys!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

fyi, you can add such a title to your profile in the 'personal text' field.  As for the main forum, we'll try to find something a little more gender neutral or, personally, I will avoid 1000 posts at all costs.  :funny:

But seriously, thanks again for your input here in the forum.   :up:

Ausimax

I absolutely refuse to contribute anything to this thread, it may give cause for Glenna to make yet another post!    :mad:

Congratulations Glenna, keep up the good work.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

glennab

Max, you know me too well.  I saw your comments in another thread about Verbal Diarrhea.  I have to tell you that I resemble that remark!

Cheers, my upside down pal!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

I have to tell you that it tickled me  :funny: when I saw the post "Glennab by glennab".   First thing that popped into my mind (what little I have left) is  - Now she's talking to herself!!   Way to go girlfriend!!   :up:

glennab

What a hoot, Candy!   Talking to myself!  When I saw the glennab thread, I thought I'd been talking in my sleep.  Startled me!  With my obviously busy mind, you never know.  I like your explanation better.

Mucho hugs!

Glenna

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

beckysell

Late, I know, as you're past 1000 especially, but way to go!  You help keep the forum going strong :)