• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Out with the Mold & In with the New

Started by Candice, February 27, 2020, 11:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

It's a start. Long ways to go... especially in getting the complexion right.  One step at a time.  ;)

Candice

Mhayes

Out with sanity and in with insanity.  ;D Off to a good start.  ;)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Are you saying I'm 'insane'?  MMMMM could be!   :crazy: :D ::)
Candice

Mhayes

Well if I did, you would say it takes one to know one. Just saying. Plus, are work could put us on the edge.  ;)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Oh my Candy! Don't know how I missed this earlier. What a doozie. Good luck! Look forward to watching you work. Know it will be another good one.  :)   Are you all settled in your new place?

Candice

Edge.... more like jumping off the cliff.   And Shadow, we are getting more settled everyday.  Most of what now has to be done is personal little changes, as with all new owners. 

BTW.... here's my update.  I'm working on the facial area, shading, and small things,  but I believe she is coming along.

Candice

Lynnya

Definitely coming along :up: Do you think her lips and teeth are a bit bright? could be my allergic reaction eyes of course..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

I definitely do, Lynn.  Thanks!  That will come along in time.  The goal today was to get the hair and a lot of the mold off of her clothes and background.
Candice

Candice

Home she goes.

Candice

coopmj

I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to say you did a great job on this Candy!

Candice

Thank you, Coop.  Good to see you again!
Candice