• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Couple ~ Repair

Started by Candice, March 08, 2020, 08:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Our gal is missing a few parts. 

I've worked on the background.  Also, I'm working to position the eye that's missing. Mind you, I've not begun to blend things in yet, but I do believe I've got it in position right.  What think ye?

Candice

Lynnya

Wow Candy you sure know how to pick em.. this is a toughie.. I think the eye is in the right place? hard to tell at this point.. look forward to your final.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Ha ha.... I do seem to love these goodies.  Someone's got to try it.  Why not a crazy person like me.  :D  :hug:
Candice

Shadow

You say crazy ... we say brave  :up:   Good luck!

Candice

Had to back up.... I've had to work more on the position and areas for the neck, eye, and lips.  What I've done doesn't look like much but getting things in perspective with the damage has been a challenge.  PS.... everything you see in the picture is on a layer and subject to CHANGE!!  lol

Here's my WIP

It's a thought (No face worky yet)

Candice

Mhayes

Candy, you're getting there.

Sorry I have been absent a bit, but came down with a bug. No, not the virus.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I just thought you might be out searching for toilet paper, Margie!  LOL

Do you mind the dress?  I know it's not the original.... but I do think the eaten by the washer.
Candice

Mhayes

Well Candy, since you mentioned it I was in need of it for two day, but not out of it.  :-[

Sorry, but no I'm thinking better to stick with original on the dress, sweater, ? Perhaps something with the same texture and a soft blur might be better. Gang, any suggestions.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

You are on your way to another good one. Think Margie's suggestion is the way to go. Good luck!

Lynnya

Looking good Candy.. I agree with the gang.. soft and blurred.. .. :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

I'll make the changes.  Does this remind anyone of the old maternity dresses?  It does for me!
Candice

Candice

Gracious.... this is a challenge. The hubby got the better end of this deal.  :)  I'm working slowly, overlaying as I go.  It's coming along, but I've got a good ways to go!

Candice

philbach

Its coming along fine Candice.  Those artifacts around here nose and lips should be pretty easy to fix.  And perhaps some sort of texture on her vest   
phil

Mhayes

Candy, you've come a long way. One problem is the half of the woman's face is devoid of shading and pretty close to white. Good luck as I know this is a WIP.  :up:

Would write more but my cat is either biting my hand as I type or stepping on the keyboard.  Better to pay her attention than having my hand bit.  ;D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Can't have that, Margie!  LOL  Meow!!
Candice