• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Back in the saddle

Started by Lynnya, February 23, 2020, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi everyone.. we moved from Florida old people's development to a farm in Carnation Washington!! Feeding and mucking out Alpacas!! total life change :D .... so, I'm back at work on an easy one to start and before I go any further I'd like some input on skin color for this lady.. Look forward to working with everyone again  :hug:

Original

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Glad you made it safe and sound.  Looks like you're off to a good start with the new picture.
Candice

Mhayes

Wow! Glad you made it and what a change. Have you done this sort of thing before, the Alpacas that is?

Nice work on the color correction. At 1st when I seen the restored part on top of the original;  I thought, whoops, is that the original because it looks better the restored on bottom.  I came to my senses.  :)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Yep. Margie said it. Nice work on the color correction. Back in the saddle is right! Look forward to the final from way up their in the NW.  :loveit:

Shadow

How's it going "farmer Lynn"  ...  Meaning the photo and the move ;)

Candice

Farmer Lynn.... I like it.   :funny:  :hug:
Candice

Lynnya

Farmer Lynn it is!! Spent the morning at the eye doctor, one eye has uveitis (look that up) and both eyes have allergic reaction.. could have been the alfalfa hay I was flinging about for the Alpacas yesterday?? ya think?? It's all a wonderful learning curve.. and no Margie have never done this before.. we are clueless..went to buy feed today and had to take pictures of the stuff to show them what we needed..  :cool:  My restore was coming along nicely until my computer got badly hacked into (don't ask me, I'm too embarrassed to tell) so I've been several days without internet, tv, peace and calm.  Back online now so no excuses. Glad you guys are out there to keep me grounded  :hug:

Candice

Gotta luv that alfalfa dust.... and there's plenty of it.  Keep your eye drops handy.  Looking forward to seeing your update.
Candice

Lynnya

Mhayes

She looks beautiful!  :loveit:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Yep. Gorgeous! Wee little thing ... at 100%, still a bit of damage in the hair and just above. See what you think on your big screen.

Lynnya

Yup! I see it.. thanks for your good eyes Lyn :hug:

Candice

Candice