• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Soldier -

Started by Candice, February 12, 2020, 03:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Moderate or Hard.  Couldn't decide.  However, here's my start.  Long way to go.... Just working on the spots.... (ahem!!  :hug:) Shadowing comes later.

Candice

Lynnya

Off to a great start Candy  :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Good luck Candy!
By the way, how's your new place? All settled?

Mhayes

Great start Candy. What's this about a move?  8)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Well Margie, we decided to make one last move, with a LOT of persuasion from our daughter, back to a city home.  So we found a lovely home in the quaint city of Guthrie and here we are all unpacked.  The yard needs TLC, but I will do that.  However, this time I've got a crew coming in the clean up the initial yard that's been left unattended for a good while.  Fortunately the house is in great shape.  I'll just have to do a bit of painting!  Fun times!!   
Candice

Lynnya

Hey Candy..glad to hear you're settling in! I know how much hard work goes into a home move. We are on the last night of our move from Florida to Seattle area to be nearer family also. It's taken us 9 days of driving towing our little camper..about 4,000 miles! Hence no restore work til I get there. I've learned to detest big city highways. Enjoy you new home  :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

You too, Lynn.  WOW what a drive!  From sunshine to rain.  That's going to be a change.  Enjoy your new home, too.  We've both earned some R&R.
Candice

Mhayes

Wow, you too make me tired just thinking of all the work. Hope you can relax soon.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Update .....  All right! ---> Who was on the spot machine this time!? :knuppel:

Candice

Mhayes

I have no idea.  >:D  You tease us with just a little thing like an eye still to go.  ;D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

So, Margie is innocent.   :loveit:   Looking good so far. IEager to see how you work your magic with that eye.  ;)

Candice

And ear!  I mean, I can't even cut off his other ear to use.  LOL    :halo:
Candice

Candice

I haven't started my overlay of the old over the new to fine tune, but I am just about there.   No ear yet.....

Candice

Mhayes

"The Innocent One" responding here.  >:D Looking good. On the side where you are still working, your left, I would round his head out more so that his hat looks more anchored to his head.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Will do, Margie.  Thank you.
Candice