• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Young Lady

Started by Candice, December 23, 2019, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philbach

I agree that is the way the original looks.  Perhaps the lady has Esotropia or maybe its me. 
phil

Candice

Maybe it will look different, Phil,  after I clean it up a eyes a bit more.  How's your picture of this girl coming along?
Candice

philbach

I am not doing very well with it.  Since its a painted photograph normal skin texture is not present.  And all sorts of details are missing.  If I get my nerve up I may post it, but I am not there yet. 
phil

Candice

I look forward to seeing her when you do. :)
Candice

Candice

For what it's worth, I think I've arrived.....

Candice

Mhayes

Candy, you defiantly have arrived and in great style I might add. Great job!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

That's a high compliment, Margie.  I feel good in sending her home. 

Thank you all for your input!  :hug:
Candice

Lynnya

Candy! beautiful job :up: :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

philbach

Nice Job Candy.  One little thing.  I believe the artist and firm where from Beaumont Texas rather than Maumont.

phil

Candice

You may be right, Phil!   :up:  Look what I found in an old Houston paper.  Also, I did change it on the picture and uploaded it to Bambi.

Candice

Shadow

Wonderful Candy!  :up:

Candice

Thanks, Shadow!  To think.... she's done before the move is done AND the computer disconnected for a few days. 
Candice

philbach

phil

Candice

Quote from: philbach on January 19, 2020, 09:09:26 PM
Well Done

Thank you, Phil, and thank you for the name hint.  It sure looked like an 'm' to me.  And there is a place called Maumont.   Beaumont made more sense when you said it.
Candice

philbach

Hello I thought it best that I add my project onto Candice's since we have the same lady and studio.  Enclosed is the original and my current version.  Since it was a painted photo, for me its different from the usual. 

phil