• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Young Lady

Started by Candice, December 23, 2019, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

WIP

Candice

Candice

Candice

Shadow

Another good one. Looking good so far. Good luck!

Candice

I think the background will work, Shadow.  Probably not the dress as it stands and the clean up of her face is coming along nicely.  I'm not even close to overlaying one over the other yet.  It's been fun!
Candice

Lynnya

Good luck Candy..look forward to seeing your final.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Me too.  LOL  Thank you, Lynn.
Candice

Mhayes

Candy, the ones that are hand painted are one of the hardest, but looks like you are off to a good start.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I'm working on it in between packing to move.  We bought a lovely home in Guthrie.  The home is bigger with less land.  We're on 3 acres right now.  Less mowing for sure!

Was able to work on the lips a bit today.

Candice

Shadow

Bless you girl! Less to mow will be a welcome change I bet. Good luck with your move  :)

Candice

Had a little more time to work between packing. 
Candice

Lynnya

Looking good Candy! Your house looks like mine! I too am packing and hopefully moving soon.. boxes everywhere! Take care and watch that back with heavy lifting.. :up:

Candice

We're both nuts then, Lynn.  Good to know I'm in great company!  You be careful, too.   
Candice

Candice

Back to packing........  :wow:

Don't mind the marks.  I'm working on contours of face, hair, and put the buttons on the correct side. 

Candice

Lynnya

It's coming along Candy... so is the packing I hope - it seems never ending to me lol I just looked at a picture of this lady in the gallery and it seems to me she has a collar on the shirt.. what do you think..

Candice

I don't see a collar at all, Lynn.  I do see the ribbing around the neckline like there use to be with sweaters.

You're right Packing is a never ending job.  I just wrapped two stain glass frames.  Yesterday I finishing getting everything out of the cabinets and most of that is packed.  Only what we need for the next few weeks is accessible.  20 days and counting.
Candice