• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Chic Lady!

Started by rsvadnie, November 18, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsvadnie

Hey y'all! It's been a moment for me, hasn't it? I'm currently tying to finish this restore. It's one of those that you zoom in and see something, then zoom out and see something else.  ;D

Wanted to share my progress. 

Current:

Original:

I've been using a second photograph from the same batch to clone parts of the tree. To get rid of the yellow damage on the grass, I was able to use a combination of hue/saturation shifts and color balance layers then cloned in missing patches. Still work to do filling in the tree and patches of damage to fix.

The overall tone is a bit too blue, and there are parts of the tree where you can see patches.  :P

Lynnya

Hey coffee bean great to see you back.. your restore is looking good! look forward to the final.. :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Yep, good to see you. SO much damage  :wow: you are coming along nicely. Look forward to seeing your next WIP.

rsvadnie

Good to be back!!  :loveit:

(Today's coffee selection: Venti vanilla red eye iced coffee.  :D)

Candice

RS, tell Margie not to use the Christmas wreath machine again on pictures.  LOL  You've done a great job of bringing out the Star of the picture as well as the surroundings!  PS.... welcome back
Candice

rsvadnie

Hey y'all! Checking back in with more work on this restore. (Did anyone get the license plate on those holidays that hit me?!)

The latest:

I hope everyone had a great holiday season. :)

rsvadnie

SHE'S ALIVE!!!

After one evil boss retirement, job upheavel, and detoxing from said boss's general bad juju, I have finally returned to this restoration (feeling very sheepish considering how much time has passed since I started.)

I think this one is finished?

AFTER

Hannie

Amazing repairs RS!  :up:
I wonder if it would be possible to have a little less shade so we can see her face better?
You are probably still working on that, the reds around the tree need to be toned down some.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Glad to see you back. Fabulous repairs! Hannie's tips will make it even better. Wondering if the purple coloring on her outfit may actually be damage? 

rsvadnie

Thanks Hannie—good ideas!!

Lynnya

Hey coffee bean.. glad to see you back.. great job!! I'm with Shadow on the purple on the pants.. I think it's damage too..

Super duper cleanup job  :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Way to go in getting the yellow out!!    :wow:  :up2:
Candice

rsvadnie

Quote from: Shadow on March 02, 2019, 02:09:16 PM
Glad to see you back. Fabulous repairs! Hannie's tips will make it even better. Wondering if the purple coloring on her outfit may actually be damage?

Ack! They are. Thank you for the spot!!

rsvadnie

Ever have that moment where you zoom into a photo and think "eeekkkk! I missed so much!!"?

Brightened up her face some more and fixed some spots with missed damage.