• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

sorry i haven't been around

Started by milanab, March 15, 2007, 08:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milanab

i have checked in from time to time.  but my dad got really bad in the past 2 months and he passed away on tues.  we know he is with Jesus and are thankful for the time we had with him.  hopefully i will get back in here soon and be productive again.  denise
without faith...there is no hope

OPRAng

Denise,

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I sent you a personal message.

Take care,
Angela
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

glennab

Denise

I'm so sorry you lost your dad.  I wanted you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope you can believe that as long as he's in your heart, he'll never be truly lost to you. Your post tells me that you have a lot of strength and a positive attitude, so I know you'll be back with us soon.

My heart's with you and your family.

Bless!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Dear Denise,

The heart is a funny thing.  There will be so many things that you will feel along the way as you live with the loss, but the sun will come out one day and you'll find those good memories are your sunshine.

Both of my parents have passed and I think they pick on me now more than when they were living.  That simply means that the loveliest of memories flood in just when I need them most and it makes me smile. 

You'll be on my heart.

Sincerely,
Candice

Ziaphra

I am so sorry for your loss. Words seem so trite at times like these so I'll have to give you (((hugz))) instead.

John

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your dad.   I've added this :hug: to the forum just for you.  And you get the first one!

:hug:

Always remember the good times.

John

kiska

Denise, I'm sorry. I'll be thinking about you.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

John, your new smiley is wonderfully appropriate!  I love it.  I hope it and the thought behind it give Denise a reason to smile through the tears!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Dave

Denise,

You have our condolences. Let us know if you need anything.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Ratz

Truely sad news,Denise,
you and your family are in my prayers, Vicki.

pcraft

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Denise...  As others have said, keep him in your thoughts and your heart and you'll truly never be without him...
To you and yours, sincerest sympathies..

Ausimax

Condolences in your loss Denise, remember our thoughts and love are with you at this time. :hug:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

cmpentecost

My condolences in your loss Denise.  I truly believe in angels and that our loved ones will always be watching over us.  I know it's a very painful time for you, and when the sadness is gone, we'll all be looking forward to having you back with us.

Hugs.

Christine