• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Building Repairs -09, 10, 11

Started by Candice, May 08, 2019, 10:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Candice

Jo Ann Snover

Take a look at these outlines, over the original and then over your WIP. The pink outlines are the siding and there's an angle change under the left side of the middle window that shouldn't be there. The shutter on the leftmost window doesn't quite match either. See if this helps

There appears to be a boot scraper near the foot of the steps to the entrance that went away (I looked online to see if I could find an old photo that might show that area, but no luck)
Jo Ann

Candice

Thanks, Jo. I will take a look.  This last one is a bear primarily because of the little damage.  Hard to get around that and keep the integrity.... but my motto - "Never give up!!"
Candice

Candice

I'm reworking it based on suggestions.   :hug:
Candice

Candice

Candice

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

You go girl!  ;)  Looking good.

Candice

Thank you, guys!  It's a bit like working on a certificate on this last one.  Damage is present and to make it right it's "inch by inch" work or "cm by cm" if you prefer.  :)
Candice

Candice

Take a look... Please and thank you. 

Candice

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

:up:  Did you do OK with the storms today?

Candice

We did in our area.  South of us, around Geronimo had a tornado touch down.  No fatalities.  Also, according to news Ft. Sill sustained damage on the base.  Thank you for asking, Shadow.
--------------- 

I'm ready to send the buildings home.  They have been so much fun to work on. Frustrating at times, but fun!! 

Candice