• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Pair

Started by Lynnya, May 14, 2019, 11:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi gang.. working on this one.. close to the end?? comments and suggestions welcome.. thanks..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

philbach

High Lynnya.  The Ibis you posted looked a little like a Tax Collector.  A nice job on the above.  What pestered me a little was the shading on the gentleman's left leg, especially around the knee.  It just didn't look right to me. 
phil

Lynnya

Thanks Phil.. I wasn't sure.. a guys input is always helpful regarding trousers  ::)

Lynnya

Phil when you say left leg do you mean looking at the screen or his actual left leg.. here is the blue channel of his trousers on his real left leg..maybe it's damage around the knee...

Jo Ann Snover

Here are some outlines - over the blue channel and over your WIP to show where the two differ. I did the man's and woman's clothes in different colors; the pink is shadows and the yellow the furniture. See if that helps a bit?

Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks Jo Ann.. yes it does help.

Shadow

Wonderful clean up Lynn! Phil and Jo Ann's tips will help you take it to the next level. Look forward to the final.

philbach

:) Just in case I meant the gentleman's left leg on the right side of the picture. 
phil