• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Two Cuties

Started by Marydh, April 15, 2019, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marydh

Jo Ann, do you mean where the sun is shining on it?
Candice, thanks I'll take a look.

Jo Ann Snover

On the taller girl, look at where her neck meets her jaw line on the left side of the image. Follow that imaginary line straight down about 2/3 the way to her shirt edge and you'll see it. Just a speck of white that should be skin colored
Jo Ann

Marydh

Ok gals. You might notice I put "To Forum last" in the description.  I'm at the point of no return.
:0)

Jo Ann Snover

In that case, it looks perfect :)

(If not, the white fleck is still there - see if your distributor is bothered by it, and if not, it probably won't show up on a print anyway...)

You now need a therapeutic cookie or glass of wine or ... :)
Jo Ann

Marydh

Oh I've got the wine. 🍷  I really would love to see the white dot you are talking about....hint, hint.
Thank you all for your help 😎

Mhayes

Just a guess, but I'm betting behind the little girl and to your left of the land point? Like Jo Ann suggestion, more for the wine part.  :up:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Way to go Mary!!

A little something to go with that wine   ^-^

Lynnya

Great job Mary... I brought something too  :up: :up:

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Candice

Lynnya

Here ya go my friend.. and there's a fork each for everyone....have at it Mary...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Marydh

Thank you!   Yumskers!

Marydh

Jo Ann,  I just saw the speck!   Yay! 

Jo Ann Snover

I am sorry I didn't get back here yesterday. I was just about to go and make an enlarged version of the girl's neck for you, but am delighted you found it :)
Jo Ann

Marydh

What's odd is that I didn't see it until I looked at the last one I posted on The Forum.  I wonder why I can't see it every well
on Photoshop.

Candice

Mary, sometimes you have to back away from your work for a little and then when you look again it just pops out at ya!  Well, it works that way for me.
Candice