• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Yarborough, M

Started by Candice, April 07, 2019, 05:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

My start of Jack.  Somehow I missed the link for this request and have just started on him today.  Thank you, Tess, for bringing it to my attention!   :)

9:08 PM

Candice

Marydh

Jack's looking great Candice.

Candice

The face shadows don't look right to me,  so maybe if I leave the screen for a bit I can see it better.   :wow:

Candice

Shadow

Really nice Candy. Wonder if that is damage on the dark areas of his tie and the left side of his vest?

Candice

It probably is, Shadow. Thanks for taking a look.  I'm beginning to wonder if  there really was a frame.  The more I look the more I see something extended under the frame.  What think ye?
Candice

Shadow

Think you may be right Candy. Good luck!

Candice

I'm not sure there was a border after looking closer, so here's where Jack stands.  I'm still working on the suit lapels.

Candice

Shadow

Lovely Candy! Tiny little thing ... maybe reduce the noise on the collar? See what you think.

Candice

I can do that, Shadow.  :)  I went back and worked on what you suggested.  Then I overlaid the old to double check and decided to leave a slight ghost of the original background, so it wasn't so pristine.  Saved 1.  Then thought I'd add back a slight border.  Saved 2.

This is the house that Candy built for Jack.  ;) Speaking of building, it's time to put up the screen door on my back entrance.   :hug:

Candice

Mhayes

Candy, great job. Little late on the scene, but after work I seem to crash and not revive. You mentioned earlier about it looking like a frame and I think what happened on this one is that several pictures got stuck together. I played with your restore and gave a little more shading and then decided I better stop before I ruin it.

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Margie, at our lovely age, crashing seems more inevitable than reviving!!  I hear ya!  lol  You didn't ruin anything by doing the shading.  I haven't gone back over it yet in that area yet, so you're ahead of me but I had a little time to work on it this afternoon.

Candice

Mhayes

Looking good. Age and Daylight Savings Time doing me in.  ;)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

You do so much, Margie.  Between OPR and working, you're truly awesome!  Thank you for all you do.  You're a very special young lady!   :hug:
Candice

Candice

Unless anyone sees anything else, I'll send him home.  Oh, and I took out the hankie in the pocket.  I really wasn't sure it belonged.

Candice

Shadow