• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Just Married

Started by Lynnya, April 07, 2019, 12:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Hands are so hard to draw, great job!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks so much JoAnn.. will attempt to copy that.. if I can't I may have to turn it over to you to complete 8)  if you don't mind..  I'll have a go at it and see if I can replicate..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Jo Ann Snover

I'd be happy to help more if needed, but see how things go :)
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks JoAnn...
How is this coming..

Jo Ann Snover

That hand is looking good!! You'll want to look closely at the thumb - in the above WIP you've lost the part between the nail and the main body of the hand. There needs to be a bit more of the thumb so it connects.

Also, the whole hand is shifted to the picture's left a fraction - if it's on a separate layer, perhaps you nudged it a bit? If you can nudge it back without redoing anything that'd be best (but I wouldn't re-clone things if you can't move it independently).

I think that with the toned down highlights Shadow suggested a few posts back, you're good.

The finish line is in sight :)
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks JoAnn and Lyn for all your help... I'll fix that thumb and send them home.. :hug:

Shadow

Wonderful Lynn! They are going to be so happy.  :up: :up:

Mhayes

Beautiful! The funny part is that I remember this couple, which is something I don't usually do when there are so many. Hopefully this will put the wife of today in a better frame of mine than she was at the copy run.  ::)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Margie.. that hand nearly got the better of me... thank goodness for JoAnn who can draw... :loveit:

Candice

Boy what a great job on this couple!  Lovely!!!
Candice

Marydh

Lynnya

Thanks Candy and Mary... I had a lot of help  :hug: