• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

VAC Training Center, Fort Des Moines, Iowa ~ July 1944

Started by Candice, February 25, 2019, 11:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Good Morning to all.  I am still breathing.  My platoon work is coming along, be it slowly.  Thought I'd share my WIP.

The red shows you about where I am at this time.  I've been up all over the picture more than once, between finished up on another home project.  The hardest part, to me, is the slow and tedious clean up of the uniforms.  The water damage looks slight but not when you bring it up to see close.  Anyway, the electricians are out this morning to put up a bathroom light so, here you go and here I go.   :hug: 

Candice

Hannie

Looking really good Candy!
Hope the light is working.  :)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

The light's up and working very well.  Thank you, Hannie.  I'm back to working on the girls this morning!
Candice

Shadow

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I'm a little over half way done. 
Candice

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Yes, Lynn, it has been.

These women stepped up to support their country during a time of war.  Each one has a story to tell.

Candice

Shadow

Candice

Wait until a another picture that comes up that I favor and until then, Shadow, I will finish the closet area in the master bath. More has been done since this shot. This week I hope to finish it.

Candice

Lynnya

Candy can you come and redo my bathroom please? :cool:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Bite your tongue, Lynn.  DIY, while rewarding on many levels, is a hard task master while doing it.  I'm ready to be done.  lol
Candice

Hannie

Great job Candy!  (both photo and closet)
I won't ask you to redo mine, although I wouldn't mind it if you did...  :halo:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Wow Candy. Looking really good. Wish we had you with us last week. Folks had a plumber out to redo their bath and his assistant cut through a pipe without turning off the water. Needless to say, ALL the spring cleaning is done now  ::)

Candice

WOW... Shadow that plumber, and I use the word loosely, needs a new profession.   :knuppel:

:hug:  lol
Candice