• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A Lovely Wedding Group

Started by Lynnya, February 16, 2019, 01:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi all... need any help available out there for color etc on this group... have to finish it before Monday as I'm having eye surgery and I don't think I'll be able to do it with just one eye working.. :cool:

I reduced the reds and some yellow and toned down the whites and blacks - too much?? Also tried Jo Anns trick of multiply and then brushing in with grey on some of the really high skin tones..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi Lynn. The color looks good to me and wouldn't change a thing on the skin tones.
Wishing you an easy procedure and a speedy recovery. Shadow said let him know if you want him to assist!  ::)

Lynnya

:funny: thanks! Tell him I'd LOVE him to assist..that sweet face would be very calming ♥️

Marydh

So THAT'S Shadow!  SOOO cute.
Hope everything goes well Lynn.
Mary

Lynnya

Hannie

Looks beautiful Lynn!

Best wishes for tomorrow.  :hug:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Lynnya

This is where I'm at.. hoping I'm close? do I need to reduce the whites a bit?

Hannie

Lynn, the shadows and creases from the original are still visible in your WIP so I think your whites are fine.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Mhayes

Lynn, looks beautiful, no need to change a thing. Good luck on your eye surgery.  :hug:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Jo Ann Snover

I'm back after being away visiting relatives - your surgery must be done now, so very best wishes for a swift recovery
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks Margie and Jo Ann... surgery is amazing!!! who knew what a bright beautiful crisp world it was out there.. I'm afraid to look at my old restores for fear of what I'll see  :funny:
One eye done, other one in couple of weeks.. I can HIGHLY recommend cataract surgery.. no discomfort, easy peasy..

Hannie

Good to hear all went well Lynn and that you are happy with the result!  :loveit:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Jo Ann Snover

I didn't expect to see "easy peasy" and surgery in the same sentence!! So glad things went smoothly.

At some point, for a chuckle, find an old original, restore it and then compare to the old restore to see what you think. My bet would be that there wouldn't be a huge difference because you learned to compensate for the problems with your eyes (the brain being amazing like that). Or . . . :)
Jo Ann