• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Slow WIP

Started by G3User, January 10, 2019, 06:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Already long ago Athol was kicking up a storm... sand I mean! 
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

G3User

Thanks all.

As I sit at the computer she is usually curled up with her head on my feet. She is very perceptive, when I am crying on the inside with a difficult restore she will stand at my knee to let me know that she feel my pain. She has been doing a lot of that recently so to relieve her suffering I submit the latest WIP

All I can ask is that the Gods look kindly on my poor male attempt at recreating female clothing. (Maisy just wagged her tail ;) )

Lynnya

G'day Athol.
Well... looking at your wonderful restore.. my tail definitely wagged.. :loveit:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

:up2:  You've come along very well in this picture.  So many mixtures of patterns...  :wow:
Candice

G3User

Thanks again Girls ::).

It has been good to reconnect with so many familiar names though Hannie seems to be mixing me up with someone else.

I much prefer pattern repairs Candice, much more straight forward than trying to create something that looks lifelike.

It has gone off for approval so I will have a look for the next one.

Athol

Mhayes

No Hannie never forgets a trouble maker. You were our poster boy for that a long time and then you lost interest or became more mellow and domesticated.  :funny:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

But we did not forget the dolls and pins.... :knuppel:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

G3User

Not sure what you are talking about Hannie but funny you should mention dolls and pins.
Having a clean up in December and found a small box under my desk with sewing implements and fabric. Family thought it was probably from when the grandaughter was into Barby.
How could you possible known about it, are you proficient in the black arts? You may have mentioned it in the olden days but my memory is not what it was though I can't see my wife describing me as mellow and domesticated.
Yours in confusion :-[
Athol

Hannie

Athol, blaming your granddaughter's barbie dolls is not going to hide the truth that has been so well documented in this post:

http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php/topic,2413.msg23186.html#msg23186

Yes, dolls!  (pins were obviously hidden by your dog). 

Great restore!  :up2:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Great job Hannie!  :funny:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

There are a lot of people that don't know about the diabolic machines you guys have!!  We old timers do!
Candice

G3User

How are you feeling Hannie? No unexplained pains :halo:

Hannie

No Athol, that must mean you finally got rid of your needles and perhaps you really have mellowed. 
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]