• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Toothless Grin

Started by Shadow, December 13, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Morning gang. This little cutie could use some extra eyes for sure. There's still cleanup to do. Wondering about the color? Used what I learned from Lynn's last challenges and used Kiska's CMYK tip. The skin tones still seem off to me.  How does he look to you? Suggestions and tips most welcome.

Candice

Marked a couple places, Shadow.  Perhaps you could get the red out of the eyes and teeth.  Also, there is a reddish tint on some of the blue outfit.  Isn't he adorable!!

Candice

Lynnya

Skin color looks good to me I think Lyn.. although .. my color sense seems to be out the window right now.. I'll be lovely when you're done! :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Thanks Lynn. Your color sense is plenty good!  :)  He is adorable Candy and thanks for the eagle eye. By the way, did you get a second monitor to go with your new video card? So, final?

Candice

Quote from: Shadow on December 13, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
He is adorable Candy and thanks for the eagle eye. By the way, did you get a second monitor to go with your new video card? 

No second monitor... found out after the computer come out of the shop that it wasn't the video card, it was my monitor.... may it rest in peace.  This is a new monitor so a second one will have to wait.  However this one has a 27" screen.  Plenty of room for restorations!!  Santa came early. Ho Ho Ho

Candice

Lynnya

Little picture looks great Lyn but larger image is not opening.. just the jpeg symbol :(

Hannie

Beautiful baby!
I thought the baby outfit was towards blue, what do you think?

(did Levels, Curves and a Color Balance layer with sliders at +11, -3, +39 (top down))

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Candy, your monitor is lovely  ^-^  Thanks Lynn - big pics are working now and thanks Hannie. Couldn't get the blue right. Used your numbers and wala! Much better. Thanks gang!  :hug:

Lynnya

Perfect Lyn except for one little thing.....

Just kidding  :funny:

Shadow