• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another color challenge

Started by Lynnya, December 13, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Yep, knew we were going to learn a bunch about color with your latest challenge.  ;) 

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie... how's this...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Lynn, red, to me, is so hard to get out. Short of hand painting a little, which I played at this morning, I think you've come a long way with this picture!   :wnw:

Candice

Lynnya

Thanks Candy.. I'll keep at it  :up:

Lynnya

I've added some saturation...maybe too much...

Candice

That brought out more, Lynn.  Very good!!
Candice

Lynnya

Thanks Candy.. this is a tough color correct for me.. here's my latest..(this may go on for years... :( )

Candice

You're not kidding, Lynn.  I have a few that I go back to as skills improve.  As I said.... red is not my friend.  I think you've done a great job.  I might suggest that you paint the boys jeans one color or the other.  Left of his arm has a grayish look.  And grandma's arms differ in color, too. 
Candice

Lynnya

Thanks for the good eyes Candy..

Candice

Candice

Lynnya

Shadow

Looking good Lynn. What a tough one!  :up:

Candice

You know what.... at this point, I think you should send it in.  You've given it your all and it really does show.
Candice

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn and Candy.. I'll leave it sit for a bit longer and if there are no yells from the balcony I'll send 'em home..

Candice

One last thing and then I'll stop picking on ya!  Could you take the red out of the eyes and bring out the catch light in them.  It makes them look less flat. Nothing can be done about granny though.  See what you think.  Ultimately it's your choice.

Candice