• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Nominate OPR for The Renewal Awards

Started by Mhayes, November 19, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

This is huge and I hope you would consider nominating OPR for the Renewal Awards sponsored by The Atlantic and Farmer's Insurance. The deadline is Nov 30, 2018 to post and there will be 5 winners and their charities will get $20,000. I can't begin to say how much it would help OPR and our ability to operate. I have already sent in my nomination and the only part that takes some time is to tell in 200 words or less why we should be considered. Below is the link.

https://therenewalawards.typeform.com/to/fAXLbR

Thanks!

Margie

P.S. You can click on the "Start" button to see the questions first.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hi Margie.. I started to fill in the form and they are asking for a phone number to contact OPR and I can't find one on the website.. can you give us a number please..
Thanks
Very happy to nominate..
Lynn
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

philbach

Hi Margie, I sent in my recommendation and Hopefully OPR will get the award.  Several questions I don't know the answer too.  Like its 501c Status, contact as Lynnya mentioned.  The location of the organization.  I can guess, but I don't know.  I would suggest you place an "Answers" primer here so Folks like myself can fill out the form properly.  Gosh I think you have a good chance for winning this award.
phil

Mhayes

Thanks Phil and Lynn. Yes, OPR is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit. Since the phone number for OPR is my personal number, could any of you applying send me an email: [email protected]  I hate to put this number out on the Web because of all the scam calls.

Lynn, I sent you an email and Phil yours is coming also.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Jo Ann Snover

I'll happily submit a form - would you please email me the phone number and anything else I'll need (such as: should we use the info@ or your email address for the contact email)
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks for Info Margie.. I've submitted mine.  Jo Ann I used the contact email for Margie.. she'll send you telephone number, address etc...
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Thank you, Margie.  Received and Sent!  Happy Thanksgiving!
Candice

Mhayes

Jo Ann, I have sent you an email, and yes, on the form use my email address: [email protected]

Thanks!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Jo Ann Snover

Received the email and the nomination is submitted.
Jo Ann

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Marydh

Wow! This would be so great.  Margie, please send me the info I will need and I will get to it.
Mary

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]