• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New family member

Started by Lynnya, November 05, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi guys.. just starting on this one and I just can't figure out the lines on the table and chairs behind this cute boy.. I've looked in all the channels and have the hair placed but my brain will not come up with the table and chairs.. hopefully Jo Ann can draw me some lines? perspective is not my strong point  :cool: Oh wait.. maybe I CAN see the table lines and corner.. would love some input tho... thanks in advance..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

What cuties. Just a thought - ask Bambi if you could remove those extra chair legs. Good luck. Know it'll be good.  ^-^

Lynnya

Good thought... too many legs!! I already cropped it some.. ::)

Jo Ann Snover

Here are some outlines - I colored each object differently to help separate the chairs from the table legs. See if this helps

Jo Ann

Lynnya

Brilliant!! I knew I could count on you.. thank you.

Lynnya

Hi all.. here's where I'm at.. it was a thoughie...I have permission to let the forum decide whether to remove or fade or something those chair and table legs.. I'd like your opinions.. specially Marigie's  :cool: Mind you.. it was a challenge getting the table and chair done..

Jo Ann Snover

I guess I'll beat the rush :)

I know the legs are a bit untidy looking, but those sorts of details of the place where this was taken will bring back memories for the family, I think. I'd leave them in (and would have left in the edge of the high chair tray and black strap too).

Couple of rough edges that need a touch up, but otherwise these two are looking good. I assume they are the two boys in the outside picture you worked on earlier - great smile on the older brother.

On the top of the blue table, the perspective is slightly off with the lighter part - check the outline to see how it sweeps back parallel to the table lower edge (I'll retire quietly so you may curse me out :) )
Jo Ann

Lynnya

No Jo Ann.. not gonna curse you out  :P I'm actually excited about how much I've learned from you.. I tremble in my shoes when I post my images for fear of how bad they might be.. so when you say it's looking good.. I can sigh with relief. ::)

I'll fix perspective on table and go over edges and send these two home.

Shadow

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn... did your eagle eyes pick anything up :cool:?? Me thinks you might have done....

Shadow

Looks all good to me.  :)