• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A Boy and His Horse

Started by Candice, November 03, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

So much RED....  :wow:  I'm putting him away for the night and start on this little guy on a new day.  Just thought I'd share.

Candice

Lynnya

Good luck Candy.. this is one of "those" tricky ones...
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

No doubt there!  I start, work a thought, share my starting place and then work forwards and backward many times.  This is going be one of those pics.  Good practice though, Lynn.
Candice

Shadow

Thank you for sharing this little guy. Tricky is right! Looking good so far. Good luck Candy.

Hannie

Candy, is there a little lock of hair above his left ear right next to his head?
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

There might be, Hannie.  I'll be running through my second check tonight.  I'll take a close look.  Last night I worked primarily on the britches, shirt, and tried to get his leg back. Lastly, I worked on the background.  Now, I'm puzzled what I should do with his shoes. 
  :huh:
Candice

Candice

He's coming along. I toned him down. Worked to bring out his complexion and found some shoes and socks that I think work.  Now to see what you see....... 

Candice

Shadow

Looking really good Candy. Maybe copy the front leg, flip horizontal and place it over the back leg. Mask the layer and then with reduced opacity paint in the lighter leg to give the back leg a bit of texture. You can add back some shadow too.

Lynnya

Good tip shadow.. Candy do you think maybe blur the shoes a tad.. they caught my eye straight away as being a bit sharp.. see what you think..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

I think both are great tips.  Thanks girls!!

Shoe blurred a bit more and knee lightened.  And a few other little things. 

Last changes made and I'm sending him home!

Candice

Shadow

This was a tricky one and you whipped it right into shape Candy. Beautiful.  :up:

Candice

:hug:  Awwww, thanks!  You and Lynn helped 
Candice