• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Trophy

Started by Shadow, November 01, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi Gang. Sure would appreciate some extra eyes and any suggestions on my new one. This is just a beginning. Did a basic Curves layer and then used multiple Hue/Sat to remove the color casts. Used the hand/selection tool on the Hue/Sat to choose each color. Lots left to do including the people but thought I would ck in for feedback. Am I on track?  ::)

Jo Ann Snover

Interesting mottled color over this image (not good interesting!). Most of your colors are great.

I think the guy's straw hat isn't pink but natural straw color, and the overhead object - whatever's sticking out from the wall - looks dark green to me rather than gray. I don't think it's a key detail, but I think the image would probably look better if it wasn't a huge block of gray above them. I assume you'll finish getting the pink out of the older guy's hair and the hidden woman's arms & legs as you keep going?

The original and restore aren't the same size - only a few pixels difference, but they should be identical.

The only other thing is the line drawn through the signature. I can't imagine that someone would do that, but I'm guessing that's not damage. Perhaps ask your distributor if it'd be OK to remove that line?
Jo Ann

Mhayes

Shadow, I agree with Jo Ann about the line through the signature. I thought at first it was an extension cord, but whatever it was it will not be missed if you remove it.

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Good luck Lyn.. great image!
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Thanks girls. We'll plow ahead  ^-^

Shadow

We're moving along slowly. How's it looking on your screens?

Lynnya

Looks really good to me Lyn...his straw hat still looks a tinsy bit pink does it? or is it my blurry eyes.. :cool:

Shadow

Good eyes Lynn! Fixed a few other spots I missed. Does this look better?

Lynnya

Beautiful!!  :loveit:

Shadow