• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Reynolds Photo

Started by Alvo, October 17, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvo

So this is where we left it, is this what you meant about the hair?

Alvin Herron

Jo Ann Snover

Your most recent post is back to the "nearly there" state :)

There are a couple of white spots on the baby's checks, chin and hairline that need to be removed and there's some very odd colors on the baby's hand on the left side of the image. The shadows are blue. the baby's skin on the face is a bit gray - just watch the highlights when you adjust so you don't blow them out.

Once you've fixed those, send it back to your distributor to see if they're happy with it.

The key thing is to develop your own ability to see what's wrong and how best to fix it - it takes more time at first, but it will get easier the more you do it :)
Jo Ann

Alvo

Thanks Jo Ann, I really appreciate your help. I saw the blue shadows and hand just wanted to concentrate on getting the face right first. Will follow your recommendations and send to distributer, Thank you.
Alvin Herron

Alvo

Made all the corrections the Distributer wanted. The only thing holding this up is the hand. I haven't uploaded this yet, thought I would see of any of you had any suggestions to help improve the hand.

Alvin Herron

Shadow

Alvin, looks like you're getting there. Not sure how to improve the hand ... maybe the gurus will weigh in with the tip that puts it over the top.  ^-^

Alvo

Thank you, it has been uploaded and approved. Thanks again.
Alvin Herron

Shadow

Alvo

Thank you, had a lot of help from Jo Anne
Alvin Herron