• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New to OPR from Cartersville, Ga

Started by Alvo, October 12, 2018, 08:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvo

Glad to be a part of this group. You do fantastic work. The Photo Restoration on the web site of the Graduates is unbelievable. I would not know where to eve start on something like that. Glad you accept folks with varied experience. I have been doing restorations/colorations for friends but never attempted anything like this. I will probably use this forum a lot because I will be needing your help and advice. Thank you for accepting me.
Alvin Herron

Lynnya

A warm welcome from Florida.. don't be afraid to post here.. we are all friends supporting each other!
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Alvo

Thank you, trying to get all the usernames and password's straight for the different web sites. Looking forward to hearing your comments,
Alvin Herron

Pat

Hi Alvin,

A big welcome from Michigan, it's great to see you on the forum!

We have volunteers from all over the world and the forum is a fun place to get to know each other as well as share tips and tricks when it comes to restoring.  Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Candice

Candice

Shadow

A hearty welcome! You live in a gorgeous part of Georgia. Look forward to seeing you here on the forum.

Jo Ann Snover

Welcome from the (currently sunny) Pacific Northwest. Everybody was new at some point - help is always around when you need it
Jo Ann

Hannie

Hi Alvin, a warm welcome to the forum from Amsterdam!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mike S.

Welcome to OPR Alvin,

Nice to see you on the Forum, and hope you continue to use it for tips on restoration.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

A warm welcome from Kansas Alvin. Jo Ann is right when she says everyone was new at some point. Jump right in and we will help.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Alvo

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Started on my first one, hope there will be many more.
Alvin Herron