• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hope I did this right, Looking for suggestions

Started by Alvo, October 15, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo Ann Snover

That's looking a lot better. You might want to upload it to your distributor to see if they are happy with it. I get notes back after an upload asking for a change where I missed something, so don't think it's terrible to be asked for a correction.

If the distributor is OK with it, then ask for another photo to restore when you're ready
Jo Ann

Alvo

OK, Thank you a lot, learned a lot from you on the first one, looking forward to the next. Will I hear from her if she accepts it?
Alvin Herron

Jo Ann Snover

You will most of the time - and it's very nice to hear that one did a great job even if nothing further is needed. Boosts morale and builds energy for the next restore :) If you have a question, you can send email to the distributor as well as uploading the restore - they always respond (you have to figure the time difference though)

If I can do another restore as soon as I'm finished, I will make a request for the next image if it's from the same distributor when I upload the restore. Not a good idea to do that if your next request is from someone else though.
Jo Ann

Shadow

Alvo

OOPS, already requested from a different distributor. Wish we got some kind of E mail notification on replies here. That is the second time I have did something then read a reply later that dealt with it. Thank you Shadow.
Alvin Herron

Lynnya

Well done Alvo.. nice job on that restore.. I too learn a lot from Jo Ann and Shadow and Hannie.. it's great when a team effort turns in really good work.  :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Alvo

Thank you Lynnya, it may take me a while but I will eventually catch on to what is expected. Yes it is, especially when they show you in a post what they are talking about. So muck knowledge and not afraid to share it.
Alvin Herron