• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

In the Garden

Started by Lynnya, October 10, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

comments welcome..Thanks.

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

That picture came out pretty!
Candice

Jo Ann Snover

Only one suggestion on the restore - there are some repeating patterns in the clumps of cloned grass on the right side, next to the woman.

That man does *not* look happy to be having his picture taken! Hands in pockets and  "get this over with" in the pressed lips. Would love to know the story of that picture :)
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Yup..missed that..thanks Jo Ann .

Mhayes

Yep, the gentleman is not a happy camper.  ;D Nice work Lynn.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Beautiful Lynn.  :up: How did  you do your color correction?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks guys.. I enjoyed this one a lot.  Shadow for color it was tricky cos of the red cast... I started with a levels adjustment which cleaned things up a lot.. then I did a neutral gray and reduced the opacity of that a bit.. the man's pants at the bottom where dark gray so I did a hue/sat and reduced the reds for both his pants coat and her coat. I took a color sample from her handbag (brownish) and painted a color blend over her coat.  Took a sample of the green grass color and painted over the reds in the grass..took a sample of his face color and painted over the grayish spots on his face.. that's about it..Oh and somewhere near the end I applied a reduced opacity multiply layer..

:)

Shadow

Many thanks Lynn!  :wnw: