• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Young Beauty

Started by Lynnya, September 27, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hey gang.. been working on this one.. have kinda come to a grinding  halt.. any feed back gratefully received.. Looking at it I think the top of her arm is too thin,,,

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Lynn, really nice cleanup! Agree with you about her upper arm and maybe you can work a little more of your magic on the shoe in the front and soften the edge of the bright area on her right cheek. (looking at the screen)  ^-^

Jo Ann Snover

Ditto on the above. I also wondered about removing the props that were in the original image - two greek columns and the net fabric on the floor behind the little girl. It ends up with a feeling of her floating in a void in a somewhat eerie way.

If the column on the left edge has to go, restoring the net fabric and the column on the right would anchor things. And you could clone a flower blossom over any parts of the right column that were too damaged.

An alternative, if your distributor is OK with it, is get rid of the netting too - so it's just a girl perching on a leather ottoman

I love the look in her eyes
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks guys, will work onnit  :)

Candice

Is her dress white or a light green.  I keep getting a light green.
Candice

Hannie

Candy, I thought the same.  On the other hand if her socks were white, the dress could be white too.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

At first I thought it was light green.. then looking at the green "bits" all over it I noticed the same "bits" on her skin as well so I went for white.

Candice

Hannie, it's one of those 6 of one and 1/2 dozen of the other things.... (my mom used that all the time) meaning, there is more than one answer. The only ones that would know for sure are the people that submitted the picture.
Candice

Mhayes

I will try to get a hold of the owner. Lynn, her skin could have had the green because the ink migrated. I do like the white though.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

This is a green version... just in case..I like the white better tho... ;)

Shadow

I too prefer the white one Lynn. Beautiful restore!  :up:

Candice

I'm taking the other side...  like the pretty green.  The restore is great though, no matter what you choose for dress color.
Candice

Mhayes

Will try to get an answer tomorrow. Hang on to both.  ;)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

I've sent up both for Bambi's folder.. would love to know tho if it's green or white.. it's probably green.. but I want it to be white.. ::)

Mhayes

I called the owner today and left a message and also sent her an email and just got this back. She brought a smile to my face also.

QuoteHi Margie,

Both options are great!  It's a beautiful restoration, brought a smile to my face, thanks so much!  I agree that the white looks best so if you could go with that color that would be wonderful, if not the green looks great as well.  Thanks again so much!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]