• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The muckerupper has been....

Started by Lynnya, September 21, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

I've been working on this.. I don't know if it's going to be acceptable but there was not much I could do with the crib.. does it need brightening as well? I had it brighter but it looked too stark.. comments welcome..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Lynnya

Hey guys and gals.. any suggestions on this image.. holding it here for improvements but it's sitting a while.. any suggestions greatly appreciated..
Thanks
Lynn

Jo Ann Snover

Funny you should mention that - I've just been working on an example for explaining my thoughts on this. The perspective is wrong. Here's some visual explanations

I just did a rough fix by cutting out bits from your restore, warping & skewing them. It's very crude, but I think it shows where things should be. See what you think
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Yes I see what you mean.. thanks I'll have a go at it.. :up:

Lynnya

I think this is as best as I can do.. I found it quite challenging to say the least.. perspectives are not my strong point  :cool:

I'ts not perfect but I'm hoping the focus being on the baby will help me.. ::)

Jo Ann Snover

See what your distributor thinks. If you want - and if it's needed - I'd be happy to take a crack at finishing this (if I could have your Photoshop file rather than a JPEG).

It's always tough, I think, when a lot of work is needed for what is essentially part of the background. Another option, if the distributor allows, would be to crop the photo on the right as it's primarily the crib end that's wonky, not the part with the boy in it.
Jo Ann

Lynnya

thanks Jo Anne.. I did crop it some already so she may not allow more.. not sure.. will send it in with your suggestions and thank you.

Lynnya

I warped the end of the crib a bit more to match the original.. I'll send it in and if it needs more work I'll send it to you.. thanks.

Shadow

Tough one Lynn. You did a really nice job.  :up:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks all.. I did tweak a bit before sending.. smoothed out the skin on the little hands and arms and warped the crib as per Jo Ann's suggestions. Bambi was happy with it.