• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy boy

Started by Julia, September 17, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia

Hi all,

Here is another one of the cute redhead boy. I have looked in the other threads of the same boy for guidance, but I'd appreciate any other recommendations.

Thank you all!

Candice

It's coming along nicely, Julia.  There's still a lot of red cast but I suspect you're already working on that.  Keep up the great work.  :up2:
Candice

Shadow

Hi Julia, good to see you around the cooler. Did an Auto Curve and then adjusted the blue slightly for the skin. There are others much better with color and hopefully they will weigh in and guide you. Think there is enough clear background to use to repair the damaged areas ... just a thought. Good luck!

Candice

Candice

Hannie

Julia, I like your repairs!
When I do levels and curves the shirt is whiter and the background leans more towards blue than red.

This is a sloppy version of what I tried:

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

BBeesley

It's been my experience when you have that issue a make a layer with a mask and adjustment layer clipped to that layer. Then paint out what you don't want the adjustment to affect on the mask with a black brush.
BB

Julia

Thank you for all your advice!

I modified a bit the curves and color in some areas, and also the background (it had a strange look in my last picture).

Here it seems flatter than how it is in reality:

Thank you, I will send it home!